At STIVALI | Vieira & Frank Lda. we understand the importance of protecting your personal data regardless of their nature. For this reason, we adopted a set of security measures aiming to protect the personal data of our Clients and anyone visiting our website.
Processing purposes and legal basis
The personal data provided by the user will be kept on file by Vieira & Frank Lda., the company responsible for processing them.
The personal data processed on this website are:
- Collected on the Client/User Registration Form: name, e-mail, TIN, phone number, postal address;
- Collected through website navigation: IP, Type of Device;
- Collected through Facebook login: social profile (social media).
Processing these data has the following purposes:
- Client management:
The data collected on this website are necessary for the conclusion and execution of the purchase and sale contract. They are used for processing and providing information on the status of orders, for communicating with Clients and for processing information requests and any complaints.
The provision of the data requested within the scope of the Client’s registration form is mandatory and without them it is not possible to proceed with the above purposes.
Should the Client provide their explicit consent upon the creation or correction of their registration form, Vieira & Frank Lda. may process their data in order to send information on products, news, campaigns, promotions and birthday messages, through any channel, namely by e-mail, SMS or other means of automatic calling. Consent for processing personal data for direct marketing purposes may be withdrawn at any time:
– Through the Client account settings;
– When contacting the Customer Support team through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- When setting up a profile:
Vieira & Frank Lda. defines profiles based on information related to users’ purchases and searches.
This information is analysed to identify your consumer profile. This analysis allows STIVALI | Vieira & Frank Lda. to send you personalized information suitable to your profile, in order to improve your shopping experience. The legal basis applicable to the collection and use of your personal data for the indicated purposes is your consent.
We store your data only for the time required for the purpose of their collection. For the purposes hereby provided, your personal data will be stored during a maximum period of 10 years from the moment of your consent or the last purchase made and provided you have not withdrawn your consent during this period.
If consent is legally required for processing personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw their consent at any time, even though that right does not compromise the lawfulness of data processing based on the previously provided consent or of further processing based on a different legal framework such as a contractual compliance or legal obligations to which STIVALI may be subject.
STIVALI | Vieira & Frank Lda. undertakes to respect the confidentiality of users’ Personal Data and to ensure they exercise their respective rights.
In order to withdraw your consent, please contact us by post mail or e-mail email@example.com
STIVALI | Vieira & Frank Lda. may disclose users’ personal data to:
- Third-party service providers for STIVALI | Vieira & Frank Lda., namely companies involved in purchasing and payment process management, transportation, storage, marketing, website hosting and bank branches.
These companies shall be provided only with the personal data required for the provision of the relevant service and shall commit to process the said personal data only and exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes.
The processing of user data may be carried out by a suitable service provider, hired by Vieira & Frank Lda. This service provider shall process the personal data only for the purposes established by STIVALI | Vieira & Frank Lda. and in accordance with the instructions received, in strict compliance with the legal dispositions on data protection, information security and other relevant regulation.
While STIVALI | Vieira & Frank Lda. holds or processes users’ personal data, they may at any time and without any charge exercise the following rights:
- Right of access – the right to obtain a copy of the information we hold concerning you;
- Right to rectification – the right to correct the data you consider inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure – in certain circumstances, as a user, you may ask for your personal data to be deleted from all our records;
- Right to restrict processing – under certain conditions, the right to restrict the processing of your data;
- Right to data portability – the right to transfer your data to another organization;
- Right to object – the right to object to certain processing methods, such as direct marketing;
- The right to object to automated processing of personal data, including profiling;
The above rights may be exercised through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter to the postal address:
Avenida da Liberdade 38B, 1250-145 LISBON
Should the user wish to submit a complaint regarding the processing of their personal data by STIVALI | Vieira & Frank Lda., or about the handling of their complaint, they have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and with STIVALI | Vieira & Frank Lda.
Contact details from STIVALI | Vieira & Frank, Lda.: Avenida da Liberdade 38B 1250-145 LISBOA
Contact details from the Supervisory Authority:
Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados – CNPD
Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3º
Tel: 351 213928400 | Fax: +351 213976832, E-mail: email@example.com.
Mandatory nature of the requested data
Data requested in the Client contact form in fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory for the stated purposes. If the data are not provided, STIVALI | Vieira & Frank Lda. may not respond to customer requests.
Protection measures concerning personal data
STIVALI | Vieira & Frank Lda. applies the proper technical and organizational measures to protect the user’s personal data, including the use of secure servers, firewalls and data encryption in applications and communication.
We ask you to regularly review this document to stay updated.